ARK Data Centres - Designing and operating data centres which empower businesses to work from anywhere in the world.
2022/23 – completes November 2023
Construction of 21 Data Halls of approximately 1250m2 each, to be deployed at approximately 3MW per hall. A stand-alone High Voltage energy Centre closely linked to 2 stand-alone Medium Voltage energy centres to host back up gas generation. The building mass consists of a series of staggered blocks, surrounded by an internal one-way circulation system with both soft and hard landscaping. The MV energy centres located either side of North Hyde Gardens are smaller in scale providing a stepping down effect towards the Grand Union Canal. The HV energy centre is located to the east of the MV energy centre on the southern side of North Hyde Gardens. A single storey Visitor Reception Centre, that will enable security protocols for visitors and employees to take place is located on the south side of North Hyde Gardens.
- Challenging site with live sewer, bordering rail lines into London, River Crane, Canal and road network
- Significant logistics, delivery and storage constrictions
- Challenging programme and key date deliveries for Alliance Partners
- Design changes throughout the project to accommodate end client requirements
- Close collaboration and engagement amongst the Alliance Partners
- The use of specialist Tier 1 Contractors
- In depth forward planning and co-ordination of work areas, deliveries and logistics