BAE Systems Properties Limited - Providing the world's most advanced defence, aerospace and security solutions.
The building consists of 8nr floors including a basement and lower ground. BAE Systems occupy three floors. The other floors were not within the scope, however were considered when validating heating, chilled water and ventilation flow rates onto the BAE floors. The works included the design and build of the refurbishment of the floors, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and the replacement of lighting systems.
- Working in live environment occupied by senior executive team
- Additional tenants and adjacent occupiers to consider, with reduced access opportunities
- Restricted access with significant delivery and storage constrictions
- Full Category B Design & Refurbishment of technical offices, to support specialist technical staff migration and continuation of business as usual
- Staggered and prioritised just-in-time deliveries to overcome busy central London location
- Works undertaken out-of-hours and in staggered phases to minimise disruption to third-party tenant and other occupiers, as well as minimising overall time on site with key contractors