Ark Data Centres - Designing and operating data centres which empower businesses to work from anywhere in the world.
2023 to 2025
Section 3 of this project includes the construction of the Energy Centre, Ancillary Building, Data Centre, and Substation. The data halls and array of secure rooms provide a building total of 16.8MW. Sweet Projects are undertaking all the civils elements, including slabs, construction of the Energy Centre and Ancillary block. As Principal Contractor we are overseeing the whole delivery of the Data Centre build, M&E installation, including back-up generators. H&MV are constructing the main substation and running the main power cable to site on behalf of Ark. BladeRoom are constructing the data hall structure & JCA are installing the M&E installation.
- Challenging programme and key date deliveries for Alliance Partners
- Site constraints from Neighbours
- No on-site parking during the build
- Ground conditions not ideal in wet conditions
- Close collaboration and engagement amongst the Alliance Partners
- Weekly co-ordination meetings with Neighbours
- Local offsite parking with a shuttle bus
- Programming of key activities during Summer months