Airbus - A leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions.
The work involved the refurbishment of Building 07Ns welfare facilities, which involves numerous toilet, kitchen, and shower areas on all levels of the building. These works were programmed to coincide with the facility summer shut down and had to be completed before their return.
- Works programmed during client summer shut down period
- Multiple work areas within existing facility
- Working within a secure environment
- Identification and isolation of live services
- Detailed and well-planned pre-construction period to ensure all materials/contractors available
- Select group of specialist contractors and Sweet Projects team for security clearance
- Working extended hours to deliver in line with the programme