Permanent, salary up to £80k + car allowance
BPS are recruiting on behalf of a general contractor business who will provide with genuine opportunity to further your career in a supportive environment. The company’s culture encourages you to develop strong working relationships with clients, and deliver excellence of service. You will play a pivotal part of the construction of data centres.
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will use your civils experience to control, predict and manage all costs related to the data centre construction projects.
- To Optimise the profitability of the Company through Project(s) or allocated packages and take responsibility for the implementation, administration and commercial management of task / contract and work allocated.
- Ensure financial reporting is carried out to the Companies requirements and standards i.e. commercial reporting, cash forecast, End of Life results.
- Responsible for Commercial Management for all pre-contract works including the formulation and delivery of strategies to achieve high quality margin work.
- Lead the commercial team to ensure project is adequately resourced to meet quantity surveying best practice and compliance with the Companies business authorisation levels & controls quality, health, safety and environmental procedures.
- Provide advice and guidance to protect the Company’s financial, contractual interests, liabilities, rights, risks and opportunities appertaining to matters under your charge.
- Assist in the provision of high quality contractual and commercial advice and in setting and achieving Project budgets for turnover, cash generation and margin.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC/HND/ Degree in Quantity Surveying desirable.
- MRICS &/or MCIOB (or working towards) desirable.
- Civils background essential
- Exposure to data centre or commercial projects
Click “apply” with an up to date copy of your CV or contact on 01628 955933 and we’ll get you the details.
Click here to view the candidate pack.